Friday, September 21, 2012

The Imperial Fly Swatter


                                                                      The Imperial Fly Swatter

The timing and accuracy I employ when swatting a fly amazes even me.  I always get my “man”!  
But unfortunately whatever talent I have in marksmanship, I lack in force.  Because it seems that 9 times out of 10, the fly doesn’t die!!  He just lays there stunned for a second, and in the time it takes me to grab a paper towel and the 409, he is gone.  He just gets right back up, shakes himself off, and up he goes!  And the worst part of it is, I think I can hear him laughing as he flies away : )



1 comment:

  1. Just think for a moment...this "Rhetoric, and Other Signs of Aging" that you are NOW starting to experience, in your 60's. "Our parents" started to experience these same signs...in their 40's!!! Life is great, enjoy each moment.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete